1. Use the traditional flashcards to play a game of Sparkle, multiplication style.
2. Students roll two dice, then multiply the 2 numbers they rolled together.
3. Create a memory game–one card contains the factors, the other contains the product.
4. Dominoes-students draw a domino that is face down. They multiply the dots on either side of the domino together.
5. Play Pick-a-Card with a set of flashcards.
6. Number Draw-no materials needed except your fingers!
7. Play Ask-n-Switch which is a whole class game using flashcards.
8. Multiplication War with a deck of cards. Students each draw two cards, then multiply them together. The student with the largest product wins the round.
9. Math Poke-A-Fact.
10. Multiples pyramid-students practice writing the first 10 multiples (or amount of your choice) for a given number.
Digital Fact Fluency Centers
Multiplication & Division Books – Introduce students to multiplication & division strategies using the multiplication and division books. They are great practice and provide students with a reference tool they can refer back to.
Multiplication Fact Cards – Includes all facts 0-12 and answer cards. The fact cards can also be used with the answer cards to play a game of memory, go fish, and any other game you can come up with.
Division Fact Cards – Just like the multiplication flashcards, all facts for the numbers 0-12 are included with answer cards.
Multiplication & Division Practice –Printable multiplication and division practice are provided for all facts. Each printable page includes 3 versions and focuses on multiplying or dividing by the same number. Also, included is 6 different versions of mixed facts practice.
Multiplication & Division Fact Sheets – A reference tool for the teacher, parents, and students.
Multiplication & Division Clip Cards – Great for extra practice and perfect for centers.
Multiplication & Division Tic-Tac-Toe Boards – Another great for practice and perfect for centers game! A total of 39 tic-tac-toe boards and playing chips are included too!
Click HERE to download the Multiplication & Division Facts Toolkit