Thanks for your interest in guest posting on TeachingWithSimplicity.com!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the readers of Teaching With Simplicity, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of TeachingWithSimplicity.com, guest posts should offer practical, educational tips, advice or ideas.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- You may include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- You will need to provide one Pin-able image that is at least 735px wide.
- Paid products may NOT be included within the post.
Teaching With Simplicity does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please fill out and submit the form below or use THIS link.
Once your review has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions.