- Tips from real teachers that have implemented the program
- Letter to parents explaining the program
- Cooperative learning activities are outlined with directions
- Progress charts
- Enrichment activities and games
- Practicing calculator skills
- Checklist for students to use while solving problems
- Math problem template for creating additional problems
- Encourages students to show their work and explain their thinking
- The eBook is convenient for printing and pulling up examples onto the Smart Board
In addition to the resources found in the Daily Math Puzzler eBook, you will find other helpful resources in Laura Candler’s Problem Solving File Cabinet.
If you are looking for a way to add more problem solving to your day, want to excite your students, and want support I highly recommend Laura’s Math Puzzler’s Program!