Truth: I have never been big on making New Year’s resolutions. I do have a reason behind it, and it’s all personal. I feel that I make goals on a daily basis, so why do I need to wait until the year turns to make a big one? Yes, it may sound a little silly and maybe it is just an excuse,but this year I’m writing them down for all to see. 🙂
1. Don’t take anything for granted!
2. Drink more water.
3. Of course, get more exercise.
1. Carry a timer! When I say you have so many seconds, I follow through!
2. Get the talking under control. I was out of the classroom for a total of 20 school days this past quarter. I have to start the New Year like it’s a new school year.
3. Expose my students to a larger variety of genre.
1. Set specific goals.
2. Stay focused.
3. Do more networking.
Do you make New Year’s resolutions? What’s yours?